Dedicated to Domination

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Super Friendly Aviator

Right now I am reading Scar Tissue, by Anthony Kiedis, the lead singer of the Red Hot Chili Peppers. Now, I know what you are all thinking "Books are for chumps!" I agree. However, this happens to be a book about the life of the lead singer of, as far as I am concerned, one of the greatest bands ever. This guy was shooting cocaine by the time he was a late teenager. I am only a quarter of the way through, but so far, this man has seen more ups and downs in his life than I think the average person would be able to stand. I will keep you all posted (Whoever 'you all' are) and let you know how it goes. Normally I am not much of a biography person but this one reads more like a narrative than a timeline of facts and since I do not think this will be made into a movie any time soon, like Ray, Walk the Line, Pollock, etc. I am going to have to do this the old fashioned way.

By the way, Crosswords are cool.
Gaskins out!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home