Dedicated to Domination

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Stupid questions people at work have to ask

Here is a list of things that I have been asked at my job since I started. Color them retarded.
1. Is it Friday yet? Or some variation of this.
2. Are we having fun yet? Or some variation of this.
3. Is it time to go yet? Or some variation of this.

The last time I checked, it was nether time to go nor was there a Ferris wheel in the office that I was unaware of (which would be bad-ass, or bitchin', if you so prefer). If either of these things were true, I would either be;
A. On my way to enjoying the weekend,
B. Having fun on the Ferris wheel, or
C. Not here anymore.

I think the only thing that could be worse than those questions would be a Peanuts comic with "Mondays!" written on it or some lame-assed picture of a cat about to fall off of a desk with the line "Hang it there" written on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home