Dedicated to Domination

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Yeah that's right. Mess you up like a car crash.

Although my title has nothing to do with this post. I think it is a good one. I am beginning to think that once people start reading this, they will stop reading this. It seems all I do is rant and rave. However, that is pretty much what I do in real life sooo....Here goes. A little P.S.A.

Dear Old Dudes at the Gym,
Why do you feel that it is necessary to try and maximize your naked time at the gym? I understand that you have to work out and be healthy. Hell, I was at the gym the same time you were. However, it is 5:00pm, could you possibly go home and shower? Or get this, shave there too? Why do you need to shower at the gym in the evening anyway. I saw you when you walked in, you were in work clothes. I know you aren't going back there. If you must shave in the evening, please do it at home. Why do you have to do it naked, at the gym, with your towel over your shoulder? I don't even shave naked at home. Is there an age that you hit and decided "Hey, I think it is time to be naked in a room full of strangers and totally creep everyone out." Please stop it, you seriously make me want to change into my gym clothes in my car. You also, make me sick. For reals. Thank you.

1 Comments:

  • AAggghhhh!

    I totally know what you mean!

    By Blogger Brad, at 9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home