Dedicated to Domination

Monday, January 16, 2006

Tasty Treats



A while back I used to enjoy a nice well made juicy steak. Medium is how I liked them. Then, one day I just lost my taste for them. I perhaps chalk it up to the fact that my doctor told me I had border-line high cholesterol and needed to cut back on the red meat. I guess after that I got scared straight. However, one thing that I didn't lose my taste for was veal. For those that do not know, veal is a delicious meat made from immobilized calves fed only the best ingredients. The result is a very tender and tasty meat. That looks like this.

Veal Parmesan is a popular dish that it is used in, but more on that later. A while back a friend of mine began a panda watch. Check it out here. Now every time I saw that panda I only thought of one thing. "Yum". I wonder what panda would taste like. Some of you may be thinking this is cruel. However, I think that is dumb. This is based on the fact that from natural selection alone, this animal should have been taken care of a long time ago. An animal that doesn't move much and only eats one thing, deserves to be in turn eaten. I think panda would be tender like veal but with a much higher meat yield.

Years ago there was this movie with Matthew Broderick and Marlon Brando, in which the latter held parties for socialites and for a high price they could eat dinner made of endangered animals. I like this idea, only it needs a bit of tweaking. I am thinking, meals for everyone at fast food prices. Doesn't the McPanda Sandwich sound good to you? Besides, they look like criminals. What with the shady mask they wear and those shifty eyes. Is he smoking a cigarette? Or maybe pot or pcp.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home