Dedicated to Domination

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Maximum Exposure

I have thought this for a while. Probably even said it on occasion. However, as everyone knows, there is a lot in a name. Especially if you are naming a band. You want something that will distinguish itself and stick in someone's brain, but you don't want it to seem like you picked a bunch of words out of a hat and put them in some order. (Third Eye Blind) If you dispute this, listen to the music, they don't care about a third eye, let alone a blind one. So I present to you, 2 band names that would never be forgotten and get lots of free advertisement.

1. and Many More
----Every hits compilation has included this phrase in its slogan. Let's capitalize!
2. Special Guest
-----Every concert that doesn't know who is going to perform other than the headliner has included this on the flyer. Again, Let's capitalize!


Also, future bands. Please stop naming your band The _____(s)
It is over. I even like some of you, but you all kind of sound the same. Kind of look the same. Probably even smell the same. If you are in need of a band name, email me. I can help. In fact, here is a freebie.

Autumn Hate

I want credit for this name. In order to use it, you have to have an edgy sound, with some emotion. Sort of ... like... one of... the The ____(s). Hmm, I may have to rethink this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home