Dedicated to Domination

Monday, January 23, 2006

"Well, actually, it is."

I was thinking how fun it would be to go back to school and maybe get my degree in aerospace engineering. Then, I would try to get a job for NASA. I would try my damnedest to get the title of Rocket Scientist. After all of this had happened I would complain to my friends about some lame mundane activity I had been doing and make it sound really hard even though everyone knows that it is easy. Then I would gain great satisfaction when my friends said, "Gosh, Brian, it's not rocket science." and I could say "Well, actually, it is."

1 Comments:

  • Son,
    I FIND THE WEBSITE ENTERTAINING EXCEPT FOR THE VERY BEGINNING I FIND THAT A LITTLE BIT RUFF. gET WHAT I MEAN! CONSIDERING THAT FACT THAT I KNOW YOUR ANCESTRY I AM NOT SHOCKED BUT SEE IT AS A STARING POINT FOR THE THINGS I MUST WORK ON WITH YOU. "BIG LOVE"
    POPS

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home