Dedicated to Domination

Sunday, February 05, 2006

"Back up, Give me Space"

Did everyone here about the comet dust the astrologers just collected. They were so happy. Not me though, because I realize you don't have to go all the way to space to get dust. You can get it in the corners, and not the ones of the galaxy. The actual corners!

Which leads right into our marvelous space program. What a waste of time and money. So far, I think the most noticble thing we did was visit the moon. If you ask me, it looks a lot like a Hollywood sound stage. I could visit the moon in my room, with a budget. Did it ever happen?

I think the whole space thing is just lame. It does make for good TV though.


No disrespect, but when any 'program' that operates a vehicle designed to be on the scientific forefront, can be grounded by a piece of foam, I have to wonder if it necessary or worthwhile when peoples lives come into play.

The best things we have gotten from the space program are:

Tang (This kind!)

Velcro


Flame retardant materials (Without which this could never happen)

1 Comments:

  • actually the Human Torches clothes were not flabe retardend but rather unstable molicules.

    By Blogger Brad, at 8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home