Dedicated to Domination

Thursday, February 09, 2006

"BIG LOVE", POPS

So, I showed my father my website. The first post he saw was the one from yesterday. This is what he had to say:


"SON,I FIND THE WEBSITE ENTERTAINING EXCEPT FOR THE VERY BEGINNING I FIND THAT A LITTLE BIT RUFF. GET WHAT I MEAN! CONSIDERING THE FACT THAT I KNOW YOUR ANCESTRY I AM NOT SHOCKED BUT SEE IT AS A STARTING POINT FOR THE THINGS I MUST WORK ON WITH YOU. "BIG LOVE"POPS "

You gotta love that guy! Too bad I don't think he listens to Mos Def because the lyrics of that song are good ones. I suppose I have been thirsty this week with all of the water posts.

Here is the first verse

[Mos Def]There's nothing more refreshing (that cool refreshing drink)Than a cool, crisp, clean glass of water On a warm summer's day (That cool refreshing drink)Try it with your friends

New World Water make the tide rise high
Come inland and make your house go "Bye" (My house!)
Fools done upset the Old Man River
Made him carry slave ships and fed him dead nigga
Now his belly full and he about to flood somethin
So I'ma throw a rope that ain't tied to nothin
Tell your crew use the H2 in wise amounts since it's the New World Water; and every drop counts
You can laugh and take it as a joke if you wanna
But it don't rain for four weeks some summers
And it's about to get real wild in the half
You be buying Evian just to take a fuckin bath
Heads is acting wild, sippin poor, puffin dank
Competin with the next man for higher playin rank
See I ain't got time try to be Big Hank,
Fuck a bank; I need a twenty-year water tank

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home