Dedicated to Domination

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

"Fuck a bank! I need a 20 year water tank!" ~Mos Def - New World Water

I have a very accurate sense of smell and taste. So much so, that there are kinds of water that I just do not like. I always knew what taste I preferred but I had no clue why or what. I have a love for Aquafina and Dasani. However, I can't stand Poland Springs or Deer Park. What is more, I can't stand Zephyrhills, which on first glance looks like Zephyrillis, which sounds like a bacteria of some sort. See for yourself.


It turns out, that the water I like most, is not natural water but purified water with stuff added. Un-water if you will. I can't help it, that is what I like. It tastes clean and cool. Not all watery and plain like spring water. They changed the water purification plant in Newport News I knew too, by taste and not by the newspaper like normal people. I like it better when it was not state of the art.

Ironically, the best water I ever had was from a spring in a cave here. At the Natural Bridge in VA. It has all be crappy since then, even though I drink about 64 oz. of it a day.

1 Comments:

  • What a shame that you stopped blogging. You funny homey. Seriously. If you're up for it, you should start again. I don't know how I found your blog, by the way.

    By Blogger SassyTwoSocks, at 5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home