Dedicated to Domination

Thursday, June 15, 2006

"Back in the day when I was young... I'm not a kid anymore, but sometimes I sit and wish I was a kid again"

I've got a past guys. I wasn't born yesterday. Now it is time for some interesting facts about me. First off, when I was younger, I hated to wear jeans. My parents couldn't get me in them. So they made me wear corduroys in the winter. I hated those. It turns out, my first pair of jeans that I wanted was in 6th grade. Now, I think I actually have a problem with buying denim. I like it a lot. I don't really want to wear slacks at all. Circle of life I guess.

When I was younger I got to dress myself. I did it early on, with a sweet thing called garanimals, which is apparently still in business. These things were sweet. They had animals on the tags and you would match the animals in order to make your clothes match. Maybe that is where I get my killer coordination from. That shit sticks with you I guess.

Lastly, my favorite thing from my childhood was my transformers watch. It was so cool. It was a little digital watch. If you pushed a little button on it, the watch face would come off and you could transform it into a little miniature robot. So not only was I able to tell time, I had a hella cool toy with me at all times. Until I was playing basketball in kindergarten and it got knocked off of my arm. It broke and my mom couldn't find a replacement. Seems it has turned up on eBay. I would get it, but what would I do with it? GREATEST WATCH EVER!

2 Comments:

  • what you wouldn't wear it? The watch that is.

    By Blogger Brad, at 7:47 PM  

  • What about the Alf watch? Now, that was a cool watch!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home