Dedicated to Domination

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

The Importance of Brand Names, Part Duex

One of the comments I received on my blog about Q-tips was from my long time friends in Richmond. I figured, based on their comments, which I agreed with totally, I would expand. They were apparently very unhappy that I had left some things out. Their comments were;

"Other item to never buy generic: TOILET PAPER, cereal, tapioca pudding, tampons, "white-out", bread, condoms (lol) & pregnancy tests (I have seen these at the Dollar Store, not name brand overstock items, but made and distributed by the Dollar Store!Yikes, if you must buy either of these items at the Dollar Store, you def. shouldn't be having sex. Just save the dollar and bank on being pregnant.)While we're on it - helmets & car seats - how much do you care about protecting your dome-piece or a loved one? Oh man, the list could go on and on! "

I think everyone knows not to buy generic toilet paper. I think cement might be softer and cheaper to use too, since there are sidewalks everywhere. However, I do not believe that they have figured out how to put that on a roll yet. Just splurge and buy the Cottenelle.

The only thing I know about tampons is that they are gross. I expect, generic ones are even grosser. On another note. Is it really necessary in tampon commercials to have a red dot hopping all over the place? I think we get it.

I shake and shiver at the thought of a budget pregnancy test. Enough said.

I agree, no Uncle Ken's helmets. Bad idea.

I am not aware of brand name car seats (see above) but I assume nobody would want to put their hellspawn (fruit of your loins, if you prefer) in one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home