Dedicated to Domination

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

"I'm so pimp it's ridiculous, got tinted windows on my ride, I'm inconspicuous."

Today I saw one of the craziest things in my life. It was a late 90's model Dodge Caravan with the top chopped. Yes folks. This was a convertible mini van. WTF? It even had a spoiler on it. I don't even know where to begin on this one. In fact, the only person that would believe me, was the person I was on the phone with at the time. Coincidentally he happened to see a Bentley at that exact moment. Where the hell am I? The twilight zone? I mean, any geographical area where one could theoretically see a Bentley and convertible mini van simultaneously has got to have something wrong with it.

2 Comments:

  • welcome to hampton roads.

    By Blogger erika, at 9:25 AM  

  • What's next in this crazy place, Chopped Top Bentleys!?!?!?!?!?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home