Dedicated to Domination

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Club K'mart

Well now. History time!
Little do many know, but apparently Guam is where the first Super K' was located. There is a parking lot on the roof and it is huge. Inside, it doesn't look like any Kmart around here. It is clean and there are people in it. More importantly, there are tons of Japanese tourists inside. I don't know what it is, but the Japanese love all things American. In return, I do have a special place, in the place where my heart should be, for the Japanese.

Especially the girls. I like the way they dress. Now I say they, because whatever fashion trend is going on Japan at the time, everyone seems to get into it. Kmart is no exception. Tour buses pull up here...

...and out hop tourists to shop. The women are all dressed up like it is a night club. The fad this summer seems to be, short shorts, pig tails, knee high socks and high heeled shoes. Crazy that you would be wearing all that to a Kmart in the middle of tropical weather. I can't complain though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home