Dedicated to Domination

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

So fresh so clean

I went to the dentist today. Unlike some, I have no fear of it. I also have a dentist that is hella old fashioned. In fact I think it is odd when people say they go to the dentist and he isn't even the one doing the cleaning. My dentist operates out of a little building, about the size of a small 1950's house. It was handed down to him from his mentor or whatever.

It also only has 2 exam rooms and it has gas lines running in it, in addition to recovery rooms. This all stems from when they use to gas people. Not to death though. To sleep, in order to keep them calm for procedures. In all my years of dentisting. (I made that up) It never fails that 1-2.5 months prior to my cleaning, I start to think I have cavities. It starts with a sensitive spot, then progresses to me not being able to chew on a certain tooth. So far, in all of my years of paranoia I have only had one cavity.

To this I say 2 things:
1. "Just because you are paranoid, don't think they aren't after you." - Kurt Cobain
2. "Absence of proof, is not proof of absence." - Unknown

So, with this I also impart advice. Always, if possible get your dentist, or hygienist for your new fangled people, to schedule your appointment for the morning. These people use their hands all day and by the end of it they are tired. That is why they poke you and jab you so much. Going in the morning is like having a brand new Doctor, or hygienist. I have been the first appointment of the day for at least my last 5 or so cleanings. This will change your life. I have testimonials to prove it.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home