Dedicated to Domination

Monday, August 07, 2006

Come in, come in!

The other day I went to Tropical Smoothie for a delicious wrap and a tasty smoothie. After procuring both, I got up to leave. This is when I was made a fool, for what I think is one too many times.

Why do these businesses insist on keeping the right door locked. First of all it is just stupid to have 2 doors in a place and always have one locked when there is going to be 2-way traffic, about, hmm, 100% of the time. I just don't get this and it is really starting to piss me off.

Another reason that I think this is so dumb is that about 80% of society is right handed. Meaning, we are, as a people, always going to lean towards entering places on the right and leaving places on the right. Hell, we even drive on the right side of the road. It is in our brains to stay to the right. Why then, do they insist on locking the right door? ARRRGHH!!!

2 Comments:

  • I have been wondering about this subject ALOT lately!!! UGH! If you find the answer, fill a girl in - PLEASE!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:24 PM  

  • I think sometimes they lock one of the doors so that the wind does grab it ... yeah, that is a lame reason.

    By Blogger Brad, at 2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home