Dedicated to Domination

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Found on the Internet!

Too much.

Discovery of the Book of Judas
Today archaeologists in Lebanon announced the discovery of a new biblical scroll, the Book of Judas. Biblical scholar Art Vandelay says “These scrolls are unequivocally the most important find within the Christian community in the last 500 years. The Book of Judas will redefine the events that led to the crucifixion of Jesus.” As the public waits for a full release of the document, we here at Historic Perfection were able to obtain an advanced excerpt.

"Last night I was at this dope ass club getting my buzz on, when two fine ass bitches walk right by me. A player has got to play so it was time to spin some game. I darted in and within minutes the ladies were totally digging my shit. Then, out of nowhere, comes Jesus. JC pulls his water into wine shtick, totally name drops that his dad is God, and the next thing I know the skanks are heading back to his crib. No lie, I am going to fuck his shit up real soon."
Judas 5:14

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home