Dedicated to Domination

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Are You Going to Macgyver It?

I work with a bunch of engineers and technicians see, and also, occasionally, I will have to do some field work on Navy ships. We are told by the man, to always have a flashlight on us in case the power goes out. Also, most of us have some sort of multi-tool in our possession just in case we need a tool of some sort. All of that makes sense to me.

What I can't figure out is the people who wake up in the morning, get dressed, and then strap their multi-tool/flashlight to their belt loop, knowing damned well they aren't going to be needing any tools in an office. I mean I just don't get it. Do you think that you just really need to be that prepared in your effing cubicle? Is someone going to approach you during the day, hand you a roll of duct tape and tell you that you have 10 minutes to construct something to do something and that you can only use what you have on your person at this time. Go!

Please people, for the sake of Jason Crisp, let it go!

1 Comments:

  • Actually, people in our office who always have their multi tool on their belts inevitably end up using them at some point or another. But I guess being on the waterfront is different than being a pansy office worker!

    By Blogger Tiffany Urban, at 6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home