Dedicated to Domination

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Don't Make It Weird

I can't seem to figure out why people want to act all offended when you catch them on an exercise machine at the gym past the time they signed up for. That is, if they even signed up for it. Today I walked up to a dude who was over his time and I said, "Excuse me, I am signed up for this machine at 5." He gave me this odd look and said, "Can I have 2 more minutes?" I said yes, but I would have been the ass if I had said no. Then you make me feel uncomfortable because I want to say no, but you make it seem like I am the one doing something weird. This whole process pisses me off, because after my 3o minutes are up, that would make me 2 minutes into some other guys time and now I just have to make him feel weird. Ugghhh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home