Dedicated to Domination

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Coldplay! Even Makes Chris Martin Lonely

I am a fan of Coldplay. I wouldn't go so far as saying huge or anything but I enjoy their music. I do think it is a bit too easy to fade into the background though and that kind of bothers me. However, if it is one thing Chris Martin, lead singer/songwriter can do, is write a song to say that he is sorry to chicks, so that is a plus for him. For those not aware of his talents, it is a bit melancholy, but good none the less.

The only thing that bothers me about their image is that you never hear about the other members of the band. I am not sure how many of them there are. Which is the problem. I checked the wiki and I was writing this and I came up with 4 members. Only problem is you have never seen of hear of them. As evidence I present these screen shots from their video singles.


Exhibit A: The Scientist






Exhibit B: Fix You






Exhibit B: Yellow






This represents a video from each album, not in order that he is all alone in. I am sure there are more, but you get the point. Maybe the other member of the video need to try and get a little shine!

1 Comments:

  • Maybe the rest of the band members are ugly. Who wants to hear ugly people sing about love? Gross.

    Besides, as far as I know, none of them have fathered a child with Gwyneth Paltrow. So correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that means we don't have to care about them as much.

    By Blogger Smolls, at 1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home