Dedicated to Domination

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Posts

I know I post few and far between. Some times with more fervor than others. In an effort not to water down my content, I try only to post when I really feel I have something to write.
Often times when I do get to writing, more and more starts to come out, but I do this for fun and I don't like it to feel forced. Those that know me probably enjoy my blog posts, however infrequent, because I have been told that in their mind's eye, they can see me ranting and going on tirade to tirade. I really enjoy this, so I try to stick with it.
In an effort to bring you more of me. I think I will be making some changes. My buddy Brad, has really done a good job of integrating music into his posts. He has great taste and I guarantee you haven't heard of most of it so check it out.
In that light, I will try and do a little of the same and perhaps start to review some albums. I will still continue to post the same random things. I hope by doing this I will have more to say. I may even try to do some movie reviews, although I have been told I tell long stories. I listen to a few things that may take some of you by surprise, given some of my more hip-hop oriented posts. Stay tuned gang for what I hope to be a diverse and exciting ride in 2007 while I try to discover some new music!

Signed,
Me "Now with more action!!"

2 Comments:

  • I like long stories, AND enjoy reading your blogs. YEAH "2007" Brian!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:27 PM  

  • 2007 Brian might have more action, but it's pretty obvious he doesn't have more blogging action. You lied with your increased blogging promises!

    By Blogger BK, at 11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home