Dedicated to Domination

Monday, May 07, 2007

The Takeover, the Break's Over

Real fast kiddies. Notice to the right---->
There has been a slight change. You can now see what I am currently listening to. As you can see, at the moment the list is an odd one.

Now, back at it.

Well I have done all sorts of things since I last posted. Here is a recap in the life of Brian.

I went to Las Vegas.










While in Vegas I went to the Hoover Dam.










I had some beers!










Now that I have my strength up, all is well. Here are some random things that have been going on.

* My stereo receiver died. Nothing funny about that. Now I have to get a new one.
*My hero Brett Shankles said that he wanted to go to a strip club with a bunch of change and "Make It Hail". Although we did not go to a strip club and he did not make it hail, I almost died laughing.

I think that sums it up for now.
Oh yeah, I rode a tiger! They are a lot tamer than you would think. I am also trying to figure out how to add an RSS feed to my blog so you guys don't have to keep checking back when I fall off!










Also, be kind and visit Brad's blog. (See right toolbar) . Apparently we are in the middle of a blog-off. =)

2 Comments:

  • forget a blog off, you and brad should just get matching black suits, emo-ify your hair, and snap your fingers while pelvic thrusting at each other

    By Blogger christine , at 7:08 PM  

  • If there is indeed a blog-off going on, Brad's winning.

    By Blogger Smolls, at 4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home