Dedicated to Domination

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Do Not Operate Heavy Machinery

So I was wondering the other day about blood alcohol content(B.A.C.). As most of you know, in most states if you blow 0.08 or over, you will get a D.U.I. which will probably screw up your year and your rear. Since I know nothing about the science of it. This number seems confusing to me. I know it is a ratio, but I am pretty sure some people can have a 0.08 and do fine. Others not so much. Sort of like those that can drive and talk on the cell phone at the same time.

So, I pose this question. If alcohol slows your reaction time and this is what really causes accidents and such. Do you think it is possible, if you have a faster than normal/average reaction time, think along the lines of Barry Bonds, drag racer, motorcycle racer, etc that alcohol slows your reaction time to that of a normal human being? If so, should this make it okay for you B.A.C. to be higher? Or does this not even matter?

Please let me know what you guys think?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home