Dedicated to Domination

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Giant Animals

I passed this house Sunday in the car. In the front yard, was an artificial cow. This artificial cow (life sized I might add) was also inside of an artificial enclosure. Much like you would see in a pasture. I had this issue to ponder.

I cannot imagine how one gets to the point where they want a giant fake animal in their yard. Not to mention the fake pen, for the fake animal to live in. There are two main issues I have with this whole situation.

1. Someone thought it would be okay to make said request to a spouse, a company that had the means to make a giant fake animal, small enclosure manufacturers, or another living person.

2. Someone took this person seriously and fulfilled all requests necessary to make this happen. (See above)

For god sakes people. No wonder every other country in the world hates us. People are starving, being killed in wars, murdering children, etc. Still through all this, someone thinks it would be a good idea to install a fake giant animal in their ill-manicured yard.

I wish this was still biblical times. They tried that shit in Israel with a golden calf. It did not turn out well. Trust me. There was all types of smiting going on.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

  • Brian:

    Why don't you drop some science on us anymore?

    By Blogger BK, at 7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home