Dedicated to Domination

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Happy New Year

Here is a little quick post for my peeps! Hopefully there will be more to come since I am about to go to San Diego for work for 3 weeks. That should force me to be in front of the computer a bit more in the evenings. I have been doing all sorts of new and exciting things. Other just being me of course. That said, I spent the New Year surrounded by friends, electronics and alcohol. Here is what the last item did to me.

P.S. This a new thing for you (film). Videos, shot in black and white like true documentary footage.

This is how the evening started!





And this is sort of how it began to end!
Shout out to Brad!


Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

  • This, my friend, is fucking classic. I'll have to try the chocolate on a fork/Cook's champagne combination at a later date.

    Black and white video, whoda thunk it?

    By Blogger BK, at 10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home