Dedicated to Domination

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

"Small hands. Smell like cabbage."

Was the reply that Austin Powers gave in his first move about carnies. Well I am here to tell you, I feel the same way. Only it's about men with irregularly small feet. You can't trust them. Plus, it just really creeps me out.

I know of a few people (no names of course, ask me if you want to know), that have what I would say are tiny feet for their height. It just looks weird, and they take these creepy tiny steps. I imagine Charles Manson and Ted Bundy walked the same way. Also, I am not aware if any studies have been done, but both of the people I know with weird tiny feet are weirdos.

Now, I know you are all thinking, that I just looked at them and said "Hey you have small feet!" Nope, like the jerk that I am, I asked them, "Hey what size shoe do you wear?" Then later that day I asked them "How tall are you?"

The results:
5'7" = size 8 shoe
5'7" = size 9 shoe
weirdo/creep factor for them both on a scale of 1-10, 10 being the weirdest/creepiest = 10

Now, I ask you all. Star your research engines and contact me with the results. In fact, think of any weirdos you know, establish their weirdo-ness, then look at their shoes.

2 Comments:

  • How tall are you and what is YOUR shoe size? Cause brother, you're a little weird! Check out phrenology...you'll love it!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:53 PM  

  • Size 9 is not small for 5'7"
    unless you're talking about women's shoes. Then maybe 5'7" men wearing size 9 women's shoes aren't the best specimens for your research.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home