Dedicated to Domination

Friday, March 03, 2006

Lazy Friday Post

Just a taste from the greatest rapper alive!

Artist: Jay-Z
Album: Reasonable Doubt
Song: D'Evils

My flesh, no nigga could test
My soul is possessed by D'Evils in the form of diamonds and lexuses
The Exorcist, got me doing skits like Homie
You don't know me, but the whole world owe me - strip!
Was thought to be a pleasant guy all my fucking life
So now I'm down for whatever, ain't nothing nice
Throughout my junior high years it was all friendly
But now this Higher Learning got the Remy in me
Liquors invaded my kidneys
Got me ready to lick off, mama forgive me
I can't be held accountable, D'Evils beatin me down, boo
Got me runnin with guys, making G's, tellin lies that sound true
Come test me, I never cower
For the love of money, son, I'm giving lead showers
Stop screamin, you know the demon said it's best to die
And even if Jehovah Witness, bet he'll never testify, D'Evils...




Amazing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home