Dedicated to Domination

Monday, January 21, 2008

The Warriors

I watched The Warriors the other day. It is about gangs. Not a bad flick at all, you guys should check it out. The thing I like the most about this movie was the outfits each gang wore. Which made me wonder about organized crime.

See, I don't think it is all the well organized. Nothing says organization like matching outfits. Not only do they increase solidarity, they look scary, and people will fear you. Long story short. I think you all should watch The Warriors, if for nothing other than the sweet outfits. I also guarantee that it will be better than the series finale of that other show about gangs.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

  • Hey Tony Soprano! Come out and plaaaa-aaaaaay.

    They should make a movie Sopranos v. Warriors like they did with Freddy v. Jason and Alien v. Predator.

    By Blogger BK, at 8:14 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by the author.

    By Blogger BK, at 8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home