Dedicated to Domination

Friday, January 25, 2008

Apocalypse, Tupacalypse, Threepocalypse Now!

So. I think more people need to concern themselves with the inevitable robot uprising. For those uneducated on this subject check here!

Right now I think it is all peachy keen with the masses. They think it is neat that robots build our cars, think for us, pick our potatoes, etc. What they don't see is that this is all part of their plan. The robots that is. By strengthening our dependence on them we are getting weaker. I mean, look how big potato farmers used to be.
















Now they look like badminton players and stuff. Anyway, I think this is just step one. Now that all the humans are soft and weak, or big and plump, we will be easy targets. The robots are going to bring down our society. The bad part is they won't even waste time enslaving us, because they are already doing all of our stuff so they don't need us. I also don't think they will use us for food because they don't eat. Although they may chew us just because it is enjoyable. That is, if they can feel or not. There are still so many unanswered questions about how or why this is going to happen. So stay tuned. I do know one thing; I don't think we should give them independent thought. That would be a bad idea.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • Man, that's what I looked like before I stopped lifting potatoes. Damn shame.

    I have a master plan that will make it so we're not killed Brian. That's why I've been working on my robot on the dancefloor. And you thought it was only to look cool! IT WAS TO BLEND IN!

    By Blogger BK, at 11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home